There will always be a need for instructor-led training. Not all subjects are suitable for an online training environment, as not all students learn well in such a situation, courses cannot be tailored easily, questions cannot be quickly answered, examples and illustrations cannot be offered from within the course, and additional and more detailed explanations cannot be offered. Where there is a requirement for instructor-led training, we can offer trainers to provide them.
A training course can offer the following additional benefits:
- Standard courses can be tailored to your specific requirements
- Small or large groups of people can be given the same skills quickly, rather then relying on each person to complete the learning
- Courses can be run on-site or in a convenient location near to the candidates, thus reducing travel and accommodation costs
- After completing exercises, students have the opportunity to check their answers with an experienced trainer, ask questions and discover errors and omissions
- Corporate policies and guidelines can be incorporated into the training material and provide a consistent approach to the subject
The following subjects are available now:
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- PRINCE2 Agile
Other methods and subjects, either generic or specific, are available on request.
Sometimes, buying a ready made course “off the shelf” is not going to exactly fulfil your needs. This is where a bespoke course, designed to meet your requirements, can fill the gap. Bespoke courses can be developed by experienced trainers with subject matter expertise, or knowledge of the industry or sector involved, to ensure the training delivers what really matters to an organisation – benefits. Bespoke courses offer the advantage of combining instructor-led elements of a course with an online capability to ensure the perfect blend and deliver the new knowledge and skills in the most efficient way. Further details on request.